daz28iroc    73

let me just crank up my 5-10k sound system for you to better enjoy said 10$ tube. :)

• Like 1

Stretch    409

Hey guys, I got this $100k boat here to sit in.... no... you're good in your $10 tube... Awe shucks, ok :(

LOL. You shoulda loaded up the ballast and surfed circles around them! LOL

Actually sounds like the most fun thing I've heard of in a tube!

boatnut    230

This is the kinda thing that makes picture threads so awesome, cause you never what pictures your gonna get

• Like 1

jester    111

Hey guys, I got this $100k boat here to sit in.... no... you're good in your $10 tube... Awe shucks, ok :(

LOL. You shoulda loaded up the ballast and surfed circles around them! LOL

Yup that sums it up.

let me just crank up my 5-10k sound system for you to better enjoy said 10$ tube. :)

I was asked several times to turn the tunes up so they could enjoy the music. I told them come back on the boat to enjoy the tunes.

DarksideR    1,679

Yup that sums it up.

I was asked several times to turn the tunes up so they could enjoy the music. I told them come back on the boat to enjoy the tunes.

Hey, as long as they pitched in for gas... all the better if you don't use said gas. Except for you to get your set in.

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

^^^^Nice!!

Question about lights at night......we were out on 4th of July for the fireworks. We were anchored waiting for the show to start. Had all our LEDs on. Sherriff came by and told us we had to shut off our tower speaker LED's. Last year a sherriff told us we could have them on but could not run with them. Anyone know the law in CA?

652.5. (a) The use of a distinctive blue light as prescribed by the
department is reserved for law enforcement vessels and may be
displayed during the day or night whenever the vessel may be engaged
in direct law enforcement activities, including, but not limited to,
those activities specified in subdivision (a) of Section 663.7, where
identification of a law enforcement vessel is desirable or where
necessary for safety reasons.
(B) That light when used shall be in addition to prescribed lights
and day signals required by law.
© The display of such blue lights on vessels for other purposes
is prohibited.
(d) Any vessel approaching, overtaking, being approached, or being
overtaken by a moving law enforcement vessel operating with a siren
or an illuminated blue light, or any vessel approaching a stationary
law enforcement vessel displaying an illuminated blue light, shall
immediately slow to a speed sufficient to maintain steerage only,
shall alter its course, within its ability, so as not to inhibit or
interfere with the operation of the law enforcement vessel, and shall
proceed, unless otherwise directed by the operator of the law
enforcement vessel, at the reduced speed until beyond the area of
operation of the law enforcement vessel.
(e) The operator of every cable ferry shall take whatever
reasonable action is necessary to provide a clear course for any law
enforcement vessel operating with a siren or an illuminated blue
light, or both.

stoked    1,039

another successful day of playing hooky. Keep in mind, 6-8ft of water.

post-4405-14365636564588_thumb.jpg

post-4405-14365636756275_thumb.jpg

post-4405-14365637401571_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

post-4405-14365666027039_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

Nice pics guys!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Oh that was close! You shoulda had that!

Why are you wearing that white Tshirt....? LOLOL

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

I do like seeing the longboards. I'm hoping to back on the water mid to the end of this month Doctor wants me to wait till the 27, I don't think I can wait that long. :rant:

Thanks everyone for sharing pics.

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

fa5c8b3dd482180142dbd7f328abf8db.jpgaae8fa651e9b59b5dace33cb890e99c9.jpg

Edited by Cdifranco
  • Like 1

chadr    328

a07a768c78b9ac4e0b298771441f5c0c.jpg45e3661c9a38eba99f1d20baa371e3cc.jpgd905fdc69751a6b7e639569f30280620.jpg58d0e823d049a68fb5b3f693a1c73e37.jpg87748662cb65417f5635bc9cbdc75d29.jpgc6beb683288d0fd4f838b6ce7cd0e845.jpg4386eb0e2bd6485771244d4c26081872.jpg

e62cd40f735c52d9f6c06330c33ae59e.jpg

A few from the Utah Wakesurf Fest yesterday. Had a good time. Rode in 7 out of ten boats. Fun to see the difference between them all and the wake that they produced. Rode quite a few different boards including Soulcraft, Brigade, Inland Surfer, Ronix, Phase 5, Sixx, and quite a few others. Really liked the Brigade and Phase 5. Would like some more time on the Soulcraft as it was really choppy when I tried it! Phase 5 Drew Daniello hammerhead was a great board.

Edited by chadr
  • Like 3

DarksideR    1,679

fa5c8b3dd482180142dbd7f328abf8db.jpgaae8fa651e9b59b5dace33cb890e99c9.jpg

HOW MANY BLOODY TOWEL LENGTHS IS THAT!!?

Damn son!

• Like 5

volzalum    280

Damn son!

I was going to ask if he managed to come back up on that ride. ;-)

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

I was going to ask if he managed to come back up on that ride. ;-)

I did manage to ride that out one! I was practicing 360's which I still haven't landed one and went to drop back to get some speed and a roller bumped me back just a little to far. Had to wiggle my way back into the pocket. Will post the video later once I have access to wifi, nothing special but you can see how far back you really can ride on the goofy side.

I do have a 25' rope with a few knots tied into it so its probably 21-22 feet and that distance is past the rope distance

• Like 2

SurfsUPWS    52

Damn son!

I did manage to ride that out one! I was practicing 360's which I still haven't landed one and went to drop back to get some speed and a roller bumped me back just a little to far. Had to wiggle my way back into the pocket. Will post the video later once I have access to wifi, nothing special but you can see how far back you really can ride on the goofy side.

I do have a 25' rope with a few knots tied into it so its probably 21-22 feet and that distance is past the rope distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fa5c8b3dd482180142dbd7f328abf8db.jpgaae8fa651e9b59b5dace33cb890e99c9.jpg

That and its a Doomswell board! We love our Doomeswells. The NEO is legit. Awesome wave btw!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..