Stretch

226 wakeboard wake

Stretch    409

I know it's not the most popular activity on here but does anyone have pictures of wakeboarding wake? I would love t see stock ballast, no ballast, loaded down anything really. Or if I just haven't found a thread with the pictures and you know of one to help me out it would be appreciated. Tons of surf wave pics on here but I simply can't find any footage other ban supremes promo video to see a wakeboarding wake!

Thanks all

h20king    794

I'll fill bow ballast today and take a pic for you. But it will be with no rider. None of us wakeboard any more so I only put surf racks on this boat.

Edited by h20king
  • Like 3

Stretch    409

Thanks H! No rider neeeed at all, anything helps! Jealous you get to go out, we got drenched last night so I doubt anyone goes out in the nastiness today

Cdifranco    463

Not a 226 but hopefully gives you a little comparison for when someone does post up a 226 wake. Bone dry no ballast, 2 people in boat. 22mph. 65' rope. I am far from an expert wake boarder my skills are basically carving around and barely jumping the wake.

http://www.centurioncrew.com/uploads/gallery_6437_581_84490.jpg

PS sorry for the link. No idea how to attach the photo to the thread. I need to become a supporting member soon!

Edited by Cdifranco

Stretch    409

Thanks! Reference pictures are always good!

Stretch    409

Not a 226 but hopefully gives you a little comparison for when someone does post up a 226 wake. Bone dry no ballast, 2 people in boat. 22mph. 65' rope.

This is from your Enzo 211 in your profile decryption correct?

Cdifranco    463

Correct.

stoked    1,039

I know it's not the most popular activity on here but does anyone have pictures of wakeboarding wake?

What is this as you call it wakeboarding? I assume because there is wake and a board it's just what the French call wakesurfing

h20king    794

My Computer crashed with my pics on it. I did not spend a bunch of time setting it up but could not get both sides to clean up.if wakeboarding is top of your list you need to be looking at a Falcon V. Mine had an awesome wake that would clean up at 18MPH .I don't think you can have both. You get an awesome surf wave and a wakeboard wake that is ok or you get an awesome wakeboard wake and an ok surf wake unless you have the money for a G

Stretch    409

Haha!

H,

Yea it's a hard line to draw. I had a convo with Adam fields the other day and he urged me to go fs22 if I wanted to try to get the best of both worlds. But the 226 is just so much more affordable. I expect you could clean it up with a Lot of work but it is a pretty sharp v.

I don't need clean at 18. I would just like clean at 21 or so maybe 22-23 with weight. Every time I take a fall at 25 I lean further over to surfing lol

Sorry to hear about the computer! Been brought that and it blows

Edited by Stretch

Lak3surf3r    714

I couldnt find any vids or pics of my buddies when they wakeboarded on my 226 but it was solid and clean on both sides with about 600 on in each locker and the bow tank full between 20-22mph.

heres a supreme video that you can catch some quick shots of the wake

Edited by nasmith342
  • Like 1

Stretch    409

Nice to hear! 20-22 sounds great

Yea I've been scouring promo videos haha. Issue is you can almost never see both sides of the wake. And while when I'm back there the other side doesn't matter, when I'm driving wash drives me nuts!!

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

Man Supreme really made a mistake by changing the bow of the 226. That boat in the video is freaking sick except for the backwards facing tower.

• Like 1

viking    491

Rhuntill I couldn't DISAGREE with you more! Love the change and the triple point front with bullets. Love seeing that sacked out beauty swinging around to pick me up (ya cause I bit it of course) LOL

• Like 2

Nate2215    25

I'm not sure about the 226, we have a 21 and as far as I can tell the hulls are pretty similar. Now I know this is mostly a "surf" boat but we liked the price, the quality, the styling and the deep hull of this boat. We are really into wakeboarding (trying to figure out surfing, but that's a discussion for another day) If you are anywhere from amature to intermediate don't, I repeat don't, ballast the boat. The wake is plenty big to have a ton of fun with no ballast. I maintain 20.5ish MPH (gps) which is about 18ish on my cruise control. We run a 55' rope length and it is an amazing wake for our level. The pros run ballast and a 60' rope length. Once we get to that level we will be doing that as well. The other big one is your wakeplate or trimtab, we run it at 100% for a mellow wake. It's great for us, for now, as we get better and better we will be able to lengthen the rope, add ballast and create a steeper wake with the wake plate. I'm not sure what boat you are coming from, we came from the I/O world and the wakeboarding experience isn't even comparable.

You want to make sure you are clearing the wake, if no one in your boat can clear the wake you will end up with a lot of people who aren't happy and will never want to wakeboard. My thinking is start small (small being a relative term) and work your way up. The nice thing about these boats is you actually can get up to pro level.

Anyways if you want to see the wake fineline has videos on Vimeo and wakeboarding mag has videos on their site as well.

Hope this helps!

viking    491

Good point Nate. We wakeboard too but are really novice and the wake was plenty big with no ballast for us.

The starboard side needed a little adjusting as it was somewhat washy but think that can be easily adjusted by moving peeps or some of the gear in the lockers.

Nate2215    25

The starboard side needed a little adjusting as it was somewhat washy but think that can be easily adjusted by moving peeps or some of the gear in the lockers.

I might be way out to lunch on this, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I find if you carve hard on your way out you will pull the boat a bit to the side you are out on which does 2 things, slows the boat a bit, then also cleans the wake right up on that side. Then the cruise picks your boat up just a hair as you jump your now perfect wake and you clear it no problem.

• Like 1

Stretch    409

Nate, I have an older elite v. If we run ballast it's Loaded down with around 2k-2500 25-26 mph at 70 ft.

Like hitting the Great Wall of China. It seems to respond to 2000 the same as 1000 speed wise. So recently just no ballast at all. decent but still steep wake. Still way better than any I/o or outboard I've ridden, but after a recent concussion I wanna slow down

Stretch    409

Of course I need to get behind one or atleast on one and check it out, but figured someone here might have a quick picture I could check out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..