Lak3surf3r

Sumpreme 238 on its way to AZ!

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks for posting T!

I wish they moved the windshield forward just a bit. The bow is HUGE in the supremes. I'd prefer a bigger badunkadunk. Lol.

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

The bow tip looks a bit different, not so pickle forky. I really like it. Makes the pontoons seem a little less dominating

The much hated (not by me) picklefork bow is completely gone. Looks sorta like a diamond nose Soulcraft now. Notice the Supreme font is changed too. Kinda looks like the Raptor font.

• Like 1

gator808    84

85-90k!? I know its still a 23ft boat but dang. This is suppose to be a price point boat lol. Do we know if there will be an option for the electronic dash like the centurions have?

Lak3surf3r    714

85-90k!? I know its still a 23ft boat but dang. This is suppose to be a price point boat lol. Do we know if there will be an option for the electronic dash like the centurions have?

Im just guessing on that lol, a loaded 226 is 75-80k so a lil more for what will be registered as a 24' boat since its over 23.5'

Stretch    409

I so hope it doesn't have a touch screen. I love the 226 dash so much and don't want any part of a touch screen lol

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

I so hope it doesn't have a touch screen. I love the 226 dash so much and don't want any part of a touch screen lol

I have been trying to pay fineline for years to make me a 226 with a centurion dash and they wont. I doubt they added it to this one.

Rhale    80

Very cool looking boat. Not a huge fan of the tower but that's just being picky.

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

The bow tip looks a bit different, not so pickle forky. I really like it. Makes the pontoons seem a little less dominating

Yes Agreed

Very cool looking boat. Not a huge fan of the tower but that's just being picky.

I would really like to see an option for an old school tube type tower. With a Bimini just underneath and Piper type board racks on top so to fit the 9'er.

All in all that boat looks badass!

Edited by RhuntIII

h20king    794

Not sure that is the 238 there will be four different models from Supreme for 2016

If you blowup the Picture you can read the model identifier on the Tower Base, it says S238.

• Like 1

viking    491

Hmmm - I like that they are coming out with a 24ft. version but I like the pickle! That looks too much like the Moomba Mojo for my liking! Love my bullets - part of the reason I bit the bullet when I did!

Also think they need to keep it simple as far as dash and no touch screen gimicks and pricing to boot! I doubt you'll see that anyway.

Stretch - the 226 rocks for wave so why not just dive in and get one? You know you want it!!

OH.........and love the big bow with playpen. With 3 girls an my wife they spend all day up there :)

Edited by viking
  • Like 2

h20king    794

Just going off the pic it does not look like the boat has more cabin space than the 226. If they just added 14" for that new bow shape im going to be disappointed

• Like 3

DarksideR    1,679

Audionly101    39

My thoughts exactly thinking it looked like a Mojo from the bow area. I love the big wide space of my 226.

Supreme, offcicaly release some photos of these things so we can continue to drool? and opionate.

• Like 2

SurfsUPWS    52

When I was in the factory a number of weeks back, I saw this on the production line. Les caught me taking pics of the factory and made sure my camera was not pointing in the direction and looked at my photos with me to make sure these would not get leaked. Boat looks monstrous in person. Can't wait to see the finished product!

• Like 4

Dandy    43

I actually thought the bow shape looked a little Epic like. Maybe that poor guy with the issues with his Epic boat will see this and fall in love.

• Like 1

Stretch    409

This is like a billion times more boat so that would be great for him

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Any update?

Here is a pic of the new trim tab on the 238. Im posting it for h2oking since his computer is down at the moment.

post-5679-0-52123000-1435696417_thumb.jpg