Lak3surf3r

Sumpreme 238 on its way to AZ!

DarksideR    1,679

I'll add to the hype. Seen some stuff on ALL the new models he other day... there's a lot of new features and ideas that some of the other boat brands have done. All I can say is most of it is pretty damn awesome! A completely new drivers helm that looks incredible in form and function was one of my favorites. Can't wait to see them in person!

Lak3surf3r    714

I was supposed to take the 238 out on saturday and be able to take full pics and videos and conveniently the truck bringing the boat in broke down.... Hopefully it will be there when I drop my boat off tomorrow morning.

On another note, I have seen all the new boats, features and specs now and im not all that impressed from fineline, especially with their terrible marketing department. I honestly think Nautique did a better job than all other manufacturers this year especially with being able to control all aspects of the boat with a pebble watch while you surf, not to mention having a subwoofer port that extends to every seat in the boat. The new secret Centurion has a lot of wasted space all for a trash can but the new helm looks pretty cool along with the rest of the styling. Its all going to come down to how well they price that new model and how well is surfs unlisted vs listed. From what I saw it looked pretty good unlisted though.

Edited by nasmith342

Lak3surf3r    714

What kind of truck

The semi truck

Stretch    409

Suspicious, hope you get to ride tomorrow!

Lak3surf3r    714

Suspicious, hope you get to ride tomorrow!

I work monday through wednesday so I wont be able to ride until thursday now

boatnut    230

Maybe they don't want anybody to know there are no new cutting edge improvements, hence no pictures allowed!!!

• Like 1

Minema    8

So far with 4 sesions on new boat quite happy. It does surf better listed but you dont have to list it alot. Just slightly mor weight and adjust tabs. I have ordered some lead and am looking forward to trying it out with that and more people for weight. The sword on back does a good job of lengthining surfable wave. You just have to find the sweet spot for setting as to longer you get it takes away some push. I think more ballast will help this. I really like the new design of the drivers area and the squared off bow vs picklefork. I will be in sandpoint idaho next week and will experiment a ton and let you guys know what works and doesnt.

• Like 2

tprice    118

Minema,

I would add a full 800 lbs of pellet bags and list that beast. I can't imagine that wave anything less than incredible

viking    491

Minema,

Where are you located and call home? I was out at Hayden Lake 2 weeks ago for a week vaction. Loved it.

Minema    8

I am out of portland oregon. Family farms in the palouse and has a lakefront cabin on pend orielle. Hayden lake is great. Love that part of the country.

I agree about weight and listing. Thinking it might even take more lead than you suggest but want to play with it to make sure.

gator808    84

So far with 4 sesions on new boat quite happy. It does surf better listed but you dont have to list it alot. Just slightly mor weight and adjust tabs. I have ordered some lead and am looking forward to trying it out with that and more people for weight. The sword on back does a good job of lengthining surfable wave. You just have to find the sweet spot for setting as to longer you get it takes away some push. I think more ballast will help this. I really like the new design of the drivers area and the squared off bow vs picklefork. I will be in sandpoint idaho next week and will experiment a ton and let you guys know what works and doesnt.

Whats your current ballast setup? Have you checked out the goofy wave?

tprice    118

Minema,

Can you tell us how it's currently weighted?

h20king    794

From what I heard its the best Supreme wave ever. But didn't sound like it was better than a FS

sorry but all the pros i have talked to say the 238 wave is way better than the CD centurions

gator808    84

sorry but all the pros i have talked to say the 238 wave is way better than the CD centurions

I'm really hoping this is the case

stoked    1,039

I'm really hoping this is the case

I'm not... :devil:

• Like 1

gator808    84

I really hope so because I would like to see supreme get a larger market share and compete with axis. Where I live that's all you see is axis/malibu. The axis goofy wave is actually pretty good. It doesn't have a crisp lip like a centurion but it's good enough to progress on. I just hope this new supreme will throw a sick wave on both sides so I can get that centurion wave at a good price.

• Like 1