stoked    1,039
Got it. For anyone trying to do this in the future there's a small 8 or 10 pin connector located behind the driver side speaker under the tower in the cup holder area. Pull the speaker out and the plug is right there. Blue wire labelled "tower lt" and a black wire beside it which is the ground. Here's a picture of the lights and a picture of some chicks dancing on the boat at whitesands beach

Hey man, can you post a couple of photos of your install? Did you put lights on both sides? We're you able to run the wires through the tower? Were the wires on both sides?

Edited by stoked

SurferAdam    168

Hey man, can you post a couple of photos of your install? Did you put lights on both sides? We're you able to run the wires through the tower? Were the wires on both sides?

I did put the lights on both sides. The wires were only on the driver side so I did have to fish a power and ground through the tower which was a huge pain. Ill post up some pics of the install tomorrow

stoked    1,039

I did put the lights on both sides. The wires were only on the driver side so I did have to fish a power and ground through the tower which was a huge pain. Ill post up some pics of the install tomorrow

So reviving this, finally got my dually's in today and going to start an install, if you still have some photos, anything to make it easier, can you please post them up for me? How did you mount them? Did you mount them on the upper board racks? Mount on one hole and feed the wire through the other?

stoked    1,039

Are the LED lights to brite for the surfer?

You point them down at the water. I also bought the blue diffusers

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

For anyone that stumbles across this and wants to put up the lights as well, save yourself a MASSIVE hassle, there are 9 pin connections on both side, no need to run a wire through the tower. On the port side it is behind the front speaker by the observer's seat, it's tucked up in a wire loop in the top. It's a little different, there are two blue wires that say tower lights, I went with the blue and red one and one of the black ones. When testing, this one turned on and off with the aft tower lights. Didn't test the blue and green one.

• Like 2

IROCNParts    108

Take a look at the vision X light's . They make a single pod that has a swivel and a ten watt LED they are super bright and the shape lends To boat install and fit the lines better than the square light's .

H20 King great find! I'm going to go this route. They mention either a 10 degree or 20 degree "beacon" I'm wondering what would be better for a surf application figuring the tower to the swim platform is prob 12 feet or so....

viking    491

I've been happy with Vision X products. Ran their subaqua underwater on the transom of my last boat and currently have an Xmitter light bar in the grill of my tow rig.

I don't think you can go wrong with them and their pods look ideal for tower applications.

• Like 1

IROCNParts    108

Went to do my install yesterday but the RI does not have the wiring plug under the tower like the fs. Wondering if anyone has wiring schematics for the switch controls of the ri dash/controllers?

DarksideR    1,679

Sorry Mike, hopefully someone has it! That sucks.

Is anyone installing a second set facing forward? Or anything for seeing where you're going? Considering a light bar on front top center of tower. But I think pods right beside the rear facing ones would be best.

Edited by DarksideR
  • Like 1

stoked    1,039

Sorry Mike, hopefully someone has it! That sucks.

Is anyone installing a second set facing forward? Or anything for seeing where you're going? Considering a light bar on front top center of tower. But I think pods right beside the rear facing ones would be best

I think the problem with a light bar on the tower is with the bimini if it sits on top of the tower, you'd have to install it underneath which would probably cause all sorts of problems. Facing forward on the side would be best

h20king    794

H20 King great find! I'm going to go this route. They mention either a 10 degree or 20 degree "beacon" I'm wondering what would be better for a surf application figuring the tower to the swim platform is prob 12 feet or so....

I go wide beam facing the rear narrow beam forward.

MrHudson13    8

Anyone figure out where the plugs are for the Ri237 for the AFT lights? Thanks!

IROCNParts    108

Chad please post if you figure it out. Im going to try to trace it tomorrow but I'm pretty not smrt when it comes to wiring

stoked    1,039

I can't imagine that they're not in the same place as the FS33, it's the same tower. If you pull the front speaker behind the driver there should be a wire loom, you may have to reach up for it. In that loom there should be a connector with wires that are labeled

IROCNParts    108

En route to check now. Starboard side tower.

IROCNParts    108

I can't imagine that they're not in the same place as the FS33, it's the same tower. If you pull the front speaker behind the driver there should be a wire loom, you may have to reach up for it. In that loom there should be a connector with wires that are labeled

Well imagine it. I looked. It's 4 wire connectors. 2 on the port side for speakers and 1 starboard side for the "fwd lighting" led tower speaker lights and Nav lights. And common ground

IROCNParts    108

So I spent some time looking around the boat for wiring etc.

I found the Power Distribution Module under the starboard side rear bow cover and happened to see some labels sticking out one of the connectors

On a 12 pin connector there are 6 wires used.

3 of them are labelled tower lt,

1 is underwater lt,

1 is is docking lt

1 is blower

so going to test those out hopefully its one of the 3.

see pics.

post-561-0-00136900-1464221476_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-67561000-1464221481_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-28850600-1464221487_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-19233700-1464221494_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..