CrewAdmin

PRESS RELEASE: CENTURION BOATS AND SUPREME BOATS JOIN THE CORRECT CRAFT FAMILY

duramat    462

I think Durmat has been already reported to Nautique for Negativity. Told he needs a special warranty on anything he purchases. The short version!

LOL! Just teasing there Dura.

LOL :thumbsup:

"Before we acquire your company Mr Lee...is there anything we need to be aware of so we're not taken by surprise?- CEO of CC

"Well....we hosed this this new boat owner and gave him the run around trying to save money and left him high and dry on a 3 year warranty that came in his owners packet and told him it was only good for 1 year. He's been a pain in our a$$ and has nothing good to say about the warranty dept or the person that was in charge and since then has been very skeptical our handlings on public forums. If you could make him happy that would be a good thing because we failed?" Other than that......where do I sign on the dotted line? - Mr. Lee

I wouldn't doubt it LOL

Have to find humor where it can be found otherwise life would suck...

:thumbsup:

• Like 5

DrNate    426

Wait, so I own a Nautique now?

LOL

• Like 1

Carter13    69

Wait, so I own a Nautique now?

LOL

I know you had it for sale a while back but you might hold on a few years to sell because the prices are going to soar with the economy going strong.

a 2015 RZ2 this year locally is selling for $91 and change and that is without an AVX like mine. Ours is a 2012 and got it used in Dec of 13 which I paid almost $30,000 less with 32 hours use.

Watch out everyone because these boats are already out priced for the blue collar worker and are only getting more obscene price wise.

• Like 4

boatnut    230

Cater hit the nail on the head... Price beyond most blue collar workers......I can tell you right now, if and when I do sell this boat, it will be my last tournament boat, out comes my sailboat lol

• Like 1

Stretch    409

Not like I'm going to be able to afford a 2016 boat for 10 more years anyway so \_(ツ)_/

Edited by Stretch

RhuntIII    555

"Before we acquire your company Mr Lee...is there anything we need to be aware of so we're not taken by surprise?- CEO of CC

"Well....we hosed this this new boat owner and gave him the run around trying to save money and left him high and dry on a 3 year warranty that came in his owners packet and told him it was only good for 1 year. He's been a pain in our a$$ and has nothing good to say about the warranty dept or the person that was in charge and since then has been very skeptical our handlings on public forums. If you could make him happy that would be a good thing because we failed?" Other than that......where do I sign on the dotted line? - Mr. Lee

I wouldn't doubt it LOL

Well said Dura, well said.

• Like 1

adambomb2000    35

Amen to that Carter. Up here in Canada, MSRP on a optioned out Tigé ASR is something like $160k!!! I realize you don't usually MSRP but still that is ludicrous...

SkiSafe    2

Congratulations to the expanding Correct Craft family as they welcome Centurion and Supreme boats! Boat owners will benefit from combined design and technology advancements as the brands grow and evolve, and we all look forward to the exciting future growth!

http://www.boatingindustry.com/news/2015/06/12/correct-craft-acquires-centurion-supreme-boats/

Kevin Baugh    78

I wouldn't doubt it LOL

I heard Shell is the new CUSTOMER SERVICE/PART SALES/WARRANTY ADMIN for the entire Correct Craft family of companies.......... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Bongo Fury    640

Okay...so June 9th Nautique announces an $8M expansion of their Orlando world headquarters then on June 11th they announce they have purchased Centurion and Supreme. Consolidation and economy of scale on the horizon? Again...hoping this works out for everyone most importantly the people who work at Fineline. I can see a vastly imporoved dealer network, but wonder at what cost.

http://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/forum/nautique-topics/news-articles/462578-nautique-begins-expansion

DarksideR    1,679

Hmmm. Now I'm wondering how much they paid for Finelines properties.

boatnut    230
Okay...so June 9th Nautique announces an $8M expansion of their Orlando world headquarters then on June 11th they announce they have purchased Centurion and Supreme. Consolidation and economy of scale on the horizon? Again...hoping this works out for everyone most importantly the people who work at Fineline. I can see a vastly imporoved dealer network, but wonder at what cost.

http://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/forum/nautique-topics/news-articles/462578-nautique-begins-expansion

Kinda makes you wonder how much they are making per boat eh, if they can build a facilty like they have and PCM, and now fineline, ???

Or perhaps, how much the investor that owns Correct Craft Holdings has to spend of his own money as an investment. I really doubt that Nautique Boat Company has made that much money. That is how investors and investment companies work. Invest and then use the profits to grow their own wealth.

• Like 3

duramat    462

Or perhaps, how much the investor that owns Correct Craft Holdings has to spend of his own money as an investment. I really doubt that Nautique Boat Company has made that much money. That is how investors and investment companies work. Invest and then use the profits to grow their own wealth.

I think I remember Kevin mentioning on a thread you know how to make a million dollars in the boat business? You start of with 2 Million...

• Like 3

poidog1    74

If you can't beat um, join um!! I have a feeling not much will change on the Centurion side for a while. Company will stay intact but upper management will be canned. Probably not likely that any designers or engineers will be quitting and moving to another company down the street anytime soon. Might see the Nautique surf system on a centurion and supreme sooner then later which will be a good thing. All Nautiques are out of the range of the blue collar guys like Carter said. Centurions and Supreme are cheaper as long as you're not looking at the FS series. Can't wait to see what kind of boat these 2 companies put together.

DarksideR    1,679

I definitely see a gain for all the brands in acquiring all the add-on patents. Would be really cool if you could pick and choose options from each.

"Yeah, I'd like the S226 with Cats, pro vision touchscreen, and NSS with the Maximus tower!"

Doubt this will happen though.

• Like 1

Kevin Baugh    78

'Company will stay intact but upper management will be canned'

I have been through several buy out / mergers Upper management has always been protected for at least a negotiated period of time.

Then if they continue to make money they will be safe if profits take a nose dive upper management will be gone, gone, gone this is just from my experience.

From what I have heard the CC owner leaves the holdings alone to do there thing there are many ways that Centurion / Supreme can benefit form the purchase!

Edited by Kevin Baugh
  • Like 1

• Recent Status Updates

• Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
    • CameronMacBride  »  super1990

I see you have the Go Surf assist installed on your 2008 Enzo SV230. I am about to do the same thing on my 2007 Enzo SV240. Do you happen to have some photos of the install taken from the transom? And how did you notch out the spacers for the bump out in the swim platform bracket?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • HennyRi257  »  chowder2016

Hey @chowder2016 looking at a used Ri257 at Mello's.. Any feedback you can provide before i commit ? :-)
      · 0 replies
    • harlobra

Heading to Lake Ouachita Arkansas in the morning for a week of houseboating and surfing.
      · 0 replies
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..