Stretch

Lets see your ride doing work!

RhuntIII    555

Nice

Stretch    409

You grenaded that last fall right? Built it back stronger?

rockballer    162

Yup.... Build took 6 months :( it's back together and going to be going back again soon for a stage2 kit next. Just waiting for summer to end. Need this truck for towing. It's my only tow vehicle.

• Like 1

Stretch    409

Stage 2 kit? As in a second kit of nitrous or as in boost cranked up? If that's boosted and sprayed I'm hyped

MobEnzo    51

c69c913a0a4f487cfad01aac7bd7ba38.jpg

Here's my 1500...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

MobEnzo    51

c69c913a0a4f487cfad01aac7bd7ba38.jpg

Here's my 1500...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Rockballer, you're just the right kind of crazy. I like it.

Stretch    409

What's the powerband like for towing with that centri blower?

Edited by Stretch

CeeDee    16

post-1221-0-54924600-1437157958_thumb.jpgHere's mine

• Like 4

rockballer    162

What's the powerband like for towing with that centri blower?

The current set up tows great. I try and keep it out of boost though as it's really hard on the drive terrain while towing. The stage 2 kit has bigger intercooler, all new piping, different size drive pulley and a bunch of miscellaneous crap. Should be about 10lbs of boost. It's only running 5lbs of boost right now and about 650 HP at the crank.

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Rockballer, you're just the right kind of crazy. I like it.

We are heading out to Alouette lake later tonight if you are heading out that way we will be up top.

stoked    1,039

Just pulled it from the bay for a week and a half trip to the lake

post-4405-14372603785816_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

DarksideR    1,679

We are heading out to Alouette lake later tonight if you are heading out that way we will be up top.

Missed this. I was actually at Cultus that afternoon. Went to Allouette Saturday. Some Jackass blocked one of the lanes at the launch for an hour! Another Jackass's wife blocked another lane for almost half an hour. That left one lane open... on a Saturday! Some people are unbelievable.

rockballer    162

Ya.... always an issue there. When we were loading up some guy with an old 1970 boat blocking 1/2 the ramp started yelling at my friend for backing in so close to where he was fixing his boat on the launch ramp..... then when I came in to load my boat up he starts yelling and screaming for me to slow down.... he's yelling so loud people start running on the docks for cover.... LOL funniest thing ever. Perfect load up... I will add .

The other week at Pitt river.

2 boats on the launch the centre lane is open... tight squeeze it looks. The truck in front of me is pulled past and waiting to back up. But he's waiting for one of the other 2 boats to pull out. These 2 boats have been on the launch for 20 minutes. So me being the douche I am... pull beside the guy waiting for one of the other 2 boats to leave and back down the centre... Guy jumps out of his truck starts yelling and screaming.... we launch and we're on our way while he was still waiting for the other 2 boats that were still on the launch..... the guy behind me started walking towards the guy waiting in his truck... we just left... so much failure.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Missed this. I was actually at Cultus that afternoon. Went to Allouette Saturday. Some Jackass blocked one of the lanes at the launch for an hour! Another Jackass's wife blocked another lane for almost half an hour. That left one lane open... on a Saturday! Some people are unbelievable.

Are people still launching 3 wide on alouette? Nice new dock

DarksideR    1,679

Are people still launching 3 wide on alouette? Nice new dock

When there isn't some idiot tied up essentially blocking the lane. Which is almost how it is all the time! Them putting those giant posts on the outside of the dock limits the dock space now unless your boat is under 12' long.

It's funny to me, it really doesn't take a whole lot of effort to be efficient and courteous at the ramp. I always ask myself, is this they're first time? It can't be that many peoples first time!? Can it!? LOL.

viking    491

Some people are just inconsiderate, have no clue, and complete tools. I've just come to the realization that I'm going to meet another Mr. big bird every time I launch. It's part of the experience.

• Like 1